Thursday, October 7, 2004

Model bride!

Wed TV will be featuring Sari-Sari this month. The store will be launching its one-stop wedding shop. Wed TV director Aya chose me to model Sari-Sari's RTW wedding gowns. Yesterday I had my gown fitting in Katipunan. It was fun! I got to try on half a dozen wedding gowns! Tubes, spaghetti straps, halters, tulle, plain silks, beads, pearls, crystals - they were all lovely! I got to wear a lovely gown during my besty's wedding. But wearing a bride's gown really makes you more beautiful! And I enjoyed every minute of my fitting session. We'll be shooting tonight, at Sari-Sari Megamall. Exciting! Last night, I was thinking about the fitting session, my modeling the wedding gowns, and remembering how overweight I was about two years ago. Had I not lost weight, nobody would offer me this chance to model on TV. And I'm really thankful. Thankful I stuck with my diet. Thankful to GOD for helping me shed off my body's excess baggage. Thankful for opportunities like this. This may be just a few minutes on the tube, but just the fact that they chose me to model their gowns is rewarding enough. :)

No comments: