Friday, October 15, 2004

Missed blogging!

Hey, missed this so much! I haven't been able to make entries to my blog because I've been so busy this week. I spent Monday with my beau because he didn't have work that night. Tuesday was super loaded, I had my first dubbing for Darating Ang Umaga - english version for TFC. Then I had some stuff to record for Dream. After that I had a meeting with my highschool friend Kata and Doy her business partner. They organized this event I hosted yesterday at Mandarin Oriental - Alcatel Forum 2004. I even bought a dress and new black heels for that. I didn't have anything corporate in my closet. :) Anyway, it's a been a very busy week. I'm still trying to catch my breath. I wasn't even able to change my mood icon. It still says TGIF, and what do you know, it's TGIF again! :)

Perks of the week:
- I finally got the shoes I want! They're not Shoe Salon, but they're multi-colored and I LOVE them! I got them at the B Club Boutique at the Greenbelt 1 Shopping Plaza. And the best thing about it is that they were on sale! I got the sandals for just 840! Cool, huh?
- We were able to come up with a really exciting Halloween event for Wave. We're calling it STRANGE ENCOUNTERS. We got a walk-in movie, roaming "ghosts," psychics and fortune tellers, and our very own illusionist Erik Mana! We're giving away 10K to the person with the creepiest costume. And we also have this contest called "Prove that Ghosts Exist" where listeners can send in photos or videos where they were able to capture a ghost/spirit. The scariest and most authentic-looking entry wins. Here's a pic of Robi the Rascal doing a zombie act. That's gonna be his costume for the event. :) I'll either be an angel or a fairy, depends on the wings I buy. Do join STRANGE ENCOUNTERS - The Wave Halloween Event, Oct. 29, at the MetroWalk Ortigas.


No comments: