Tuesday, October 19, 2004

A corny flick, Chinese food and FAMILY!

Over the weekend, after starting Saturday with my beau, my family and I went to Eastwood to watch Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Dad picked the movie, and tickets were on me. After seeing the very first scene with the gigantic robots, we already knew it was gonna be a CORNY flick. Entertaining in a way, but really corny. The only thing that kept me from dozing is Jude Law's incredibly handsome face. I loved him together with Angelina Jolie. Gwyneth Paltrow is a bore. I caught Dad dozing several times. According to him, the movie was: "sobrang baduy, di ko ma-take." :) We had lunch at Super Bowl of China. One of the best stops for Chinese chow! Adie and Anthony couldn't come with us since they had their own appointments. So it was just the parents, me and Andrea. That's why I didn't feel bad paying for the tickets. Hehehe :)

No comments: