Tuesday, October 19, 2004

One exhausted Vina

Yesterday we had our dubbing for Darating Ang Umaga for TFC. We did 4 episodes, and we recorded for 7 hours! It was exhausting! I wasn't even having fun anymore. I was having a migraine fit. That really made it hard for me to concentrate. But I did pretty okay naman. Pressure lang playing Vina's role. I really have to act my best because she's the lead.

I was so tired and drained and starving! I only had crackers for breakfast before the recording. Alvin bought me McDo after picking me up a little before 6pm. No food in between. I think I'm starting to develop an ulcer. And I was super tired after the whole recording. My body just wanted to crash. I was in need of a warm hug and warm food and some consoling. At the end of the day, I had to settle for clean sheets and my always-inviting bed. Things are gonna be better the next day. So far...it's so-so.

No comments: